A Safe Serwir Journey
We hope you and your loved ones have been keeping safe and well during this extraordinary time.
We want to assure you that Hotel Serwir’s top priority always has been, and remains, the wellbeing and safety of our guests and team.
Your guest journey will now look and feel slightly different, with our enhanced set of hygiene and safety measures that meet government and public health guidelines. Rest assured our dedicated team will provide you with a warm welcome, that Hotel Serwir is renowned for, leaving you with long lasting memories.
Thank you for your continued support of Hotel Serwir. We have greatly missed you over the past few months and our team looks forward to welcoming you back, very soon.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- Our cleaning products and procedures meet government guidelines for effective use against viruses and bacteria.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- High touch points are sanitised, where possible, after every guest interaction or at least every 60 minutes.
- Mandatory hand washing or sanitisation is compulsory for all Hotel Serwir team, every 30 minutes and always before starting work and before and after breaks.
Social Distancing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Guests and the Hotel Serwir team must practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Physical layouts have changed within the hotel to enable social distancing, and this includes a reduced number of tables in our food and beverage areas, different entry and exit points to and from the hotel and social distancing markings and barriers where necessary.
- All PPE equipment issued to Serwir staff is government approved.
- You have to wear a mask.
- Our team has received comprehensive training and carried out risk assessments prior to their return to work to ensure awareness of, and strict adherence to, government guidelines to COVID-19 symptoms, hygiene, the hotel’s new cleaning and sanitising procedures and social distancing.
- Our team are asked to self-isolate at home if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
Track & Trace
- To comply with the government’s ‘Track and Trace’ procedure we will ask you for your mobile telephone number or email address, which will only be used in the event of a case of coronavirus. This data will be stored in line with GDPR regulations and deleted after 14 days.
RESTAURANT, BAR, IN ROOM DINING, OUTDOOR DINING SPACES AND PRIVATE DINING
- The number of tables in each food and beverage area have been reduced to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Air conditioning in our restaurant, bar and in private dining rooms is switched off for safety precautions and we ventilate all areas after each meal period or event.
- Tables are spaced in according to social distancing guidelines.
The Serwir Kitchen
- Rigorous cleaning procedures take place five times a day.
- Our chefs wear the recommended government approved PPE while preparing your food and work from set stations using their own utensils. Where the sharing of equipment is required these will be sanitised before and after each use.
Service Style and Food Offering
- We have suspended our breakfast buffet until further notice.
- Our restaurant will offer à la carte and the Chefs Menu as appropriate.
- We continue to maintain the strictest food hygiene procedures throughout all dining areas.
- Single use disposable menus or digital menus via QR codes are available.
In Room Dining
- Our in-room dining service has been slightly modified to ensure we provide you with a contactless experience, with minimal exposure in your room. Our team member will remain at a social distance whilst you retrieve your tray or table of items ordered. All food items will be covered.
Food and Beverage Cancellation Policy
- All reservations must be cancelled no later than 48 hours before your dining date to avoid any charges. For reservations of six or more people or for special events there is a different cancellation policy which will be on your confirmation email. Please ensure you cancel within the time specified.
STAYING AT HOTEL SERWIR
Before your stay
- We will send you a pre-arrival email informing you of our new health and safety measures.
- Please communicate your arrival time to us at least 24 hours prior to your stay, allowing us to ensure social distancing is managed.
- All correspondence including confirmations, billing and receipts are available either via email or in printed format, depending on your preference, however, electronic correspondence is highly advised.
- Should you be paying with a gift voucher, please provide us with the pin and serial numbers, which can be found printed on your gift voucher, when you are making your reservation.
- Unfortunately, we will not be checking-in guests prior to their arrival.
- We encourage you to make pre-payment, however credit card details are taken on arrival as a guarantee for any incidentals.
- Contactless payment methods have been implemented throughout Hotel Serwir. No cash payments are taken.
ENTERING HOTEL SERWIR
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entering the hotel and to follow government advice on washing and sanitizing your hands throughout your stay.
- You do have to wear a mask.
- We always ask your permission prior to handling your luggage. We use disposable gloves for each interaction, and we sanitise the luggage handles and disinfect our luggage trolleys after each arrival and departure.
Guest Room Keys
- Guest room keys are sanitised prior to arrival.
- We kindly ask you to retain your own guest room key, for the duration of your stay. Please return your key on departure in the key deposit slot at Reception.
- We use clear signage to help you observe social distancing.
- You are encouraged to use the stairs wherever possible.
- At any one time, lifts should only be occupied by guests from one room or one family that are resident in the hotel.
- We minimise the frequency and the number of team members entering your room during your stay.
- After our guest rooms have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised, they are sealed and placed out of service and will not be entered, for 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- Windows may be opened on request.
- Soft furnishings and printed paper collateral have been removed.
- There are currently no mini bars in the guest rooms, but mini bar items are available on request by contacting In-Room Dining.
- We will only service guest rooms on departure unless you request for service during your stay. We provide you with extra towels and bottles of water and an iron and ironing board. Any additional items required can be requested through our Housekeeping team.
- All bed linens are removed and bagged in the room and washed at the hottest temperature possible and vacuum cleaner bags are replaced after every room clean.
Guest Room Cancellation Policy
- Room reservations cancelled by 3.00pm (GMT) 48-hours prior to arrival are not be subject to any cancellation charges. Unfortunately, all reservations cancelled within 48-hours of arrival will incur a penalty charge of one night’s room rate.
- Our health and safety procedures will continually be updated in line with government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns, please just ask a member of the Hotel Serwir team.
You can also contact email@example.com before your visit.